Diaries

Sunday 9 November 2014

Open Your Eyes

when you look at the past! what do u see? 
do you see the you that you were? 
do you see some distinction?
do you see yourself living the life of your dreams?
I ask you friends, family & acquaintances because i have had a sneak peek of my past today as i sat at that coffee shop with a cup in hand. What I saw was amazingly inspiring to myself to see that that was me living that particular life. 
I saw a young fellow full of Zeal and strength, believe you me, Samson of your Bible couldn't have matched it. I saw how hard I worked to build myself through honesty, kindness,love, obedience & patience in work and personal life.
Despite my multiple personalities I stayed true to who I had to be at a particular time of my life, it worked well up until I opted to and decided to stick to one.
I suck at being who I am, Living this personality I took up is the hardest decision i ever undertook but I haven't given up because I know its the #RightWay.

I went to the washroom and took a look at the mirrors as i rinsed my hands, I smiled at the reflection that stared at me and said #YouDidTheRightThing#YouAintLost

#StopForAminute and look back, it might be what you need to wipe that sad face away.

#AnotherOneOfThose
#RanjaBoyPieces

No comments:

Post a Comment