Diaries

Sunday 9 November 2014

Feelings

I can't explain what am feeling or even how am feeling, is it happiness? is it a feeling of fulfillment? well, since I don't have an answer to that I will just say; I don't Know!! In my third week I have been feeling like a real person, a real being living in the present and truly smiling about it.
Can someone do something like falling in love inadvertently? because I am in love and am happy about it all in a complete and infinite way!!But i ask my self why do we fall in love and how does it happen because I don't really know how or why. The Wikipedia didn't help on this one it showed me at least 3 definitions of Love and all depended on something, one that caught my eye is that  it can be understood as a survival instinct, being a way to keep beings together and continuation of the species.
What i got from this is that people choose who they wish to be with depending on what they can give or get from them......Survival they say!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask myself the same question as you. Why we fall in love. I think you found a little bit of the answer. All i know is how it feels to be in love and how it feels to not be in love. I think you will find the rest of your answer in that.

    ReplyDelete